20 February 2013

Slick

Slicked back top knot. Image my own
Bad hair days needn't be a thing we should talk about, let alone worry about. A hair trend which i think was not talked about or even used nearly enough, is my holy grail of hair. In my opinion it is the definitive solution of solving those messed up mondays, way too wavy wednesday and frizzy fridays. I think everybody body should join me on my pilgrimage to slicked back hair.
Slicked back hair is the greatest trend to lend itself to the heads of anyone with hair woes. Whether your hair is short or long it's the perfect way to stay in fashion and control those wily fly aways. Now as someone who is blessed or burdened (depending on what kind of day it is) with hair that has an abundance of curls on their head; this is a god send, whether i'v just got out the shower, want my hair off my face or an easy chic up-do this is a classic and timeless signature look for me.
It was all over magazine glossies and stomping it's way down the runway, making it dominant last autumn/winter. Loved by designers, models, musicians and actors, who only catapulted this trend to dominance.

image not my own.

Image not my own.


Image not my own.

Whether your scraping it back into a bun, smoothing it into a pony or just slick it back and let it all hang out in all your hairs own untamed attitude. Either way this sleek, ever easy, ever quick style always remains to look impeccable. 
Are you a slicker? How slick? Slicker than Slick? Sick Slick! 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment