27 March 2013

Céline Céline


Every now and then i cannot possibly help myself but indulge in luxuries, luxuries i see as an investment- even to the the dismay of others around me. This however was an unexpected treat for myself. 
I have limited money for many reasons, being a student is probably the biggest problem concerning my ever empty purse. The past few months i have been trying to save and to bore you of a long and perhaps even slightly pointless story- i have enough £££££ to afford myself one deserving gift. So while browsing through many online slices of heaven, i don't know how and i do not know why but i clicked Tkmaxx from a search engine result. A risky click of the mouse but a huge surprise once on their online store. A perfect pair of summer sandals and imprinted into the leather sole were the most beautiful concoction of letters, to make an even more exquisite word- Céline.


Smooth wood, rich tan leather, chunky wrap around ankle strap and gold studs. The excellence and the supreme nature of style which embodies Céline is personified within these shoes
I can hear the cries of all those fash-head snobs "Eeek last season!" but i do not care if they are last season, last year or even four years old. The fact remains they are an investment, a timeless classic (which does get repeated most seasons), as well as being birthed from a timeless brand which will no doubt continue to soar higher and larger into the fashion industry. Another factor which made these Céline shoes too damn hard to turn down- price. Often an unforgiving and ruthless beast of the fashion industry however due to the fact that these shoes were from last summer i got an amazing £341.00 saving on them!
I just simply had to introduce my new Céline babies to the world it's a short and sweet insight into my love for them. Please stay tuned to see them crop up into an OOTD post!
Thank you Céline. Thank you Tkmaxx. Thank you to the money-saving part of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment