16 April 2013

Seeing Red

Garment and head piece by Lucy Lee
I am seeing red- or at least I will be very shortly. I have a great collaboration in the pipeline with some fabulous talent, enviable forward thinking and fresh designs.
Up and coming Fashion Designer Lucy Lee is currently working very hard and extremely secretively on her final graduate collection which is being much awaited with an abundance of anticipation. Lee has once again assembled the skilled Photographer Jessica Wright and myself to aid her in capturing her visions of/for this latest collection (and last collection as a student, before bigger and better things beckon!). So I offer you a snap shot photograph of this powerful and undoubtly triumphant collection. To tantalise, spark and ignite your creativity and curiosity
Intrigued yet? You should be...

No comments:

Post a Comment